Crystal clear water the easy way
Clean and Clear??Plus Filters have a corrosion resistant injection molded filter tank featuring superior strength and reliability. The cartridge assembly uses four easy to clean, non-woven, polyester cartridges. Each filter is supplied with a bulkhead union set for easy installation.
- NSF listed
- Superior strength
- Large filter area for increased dirt capacity
- 1-1/2 in., 100% drain clean-out port
- Continuous High Flow??internal air relief*
- Base and plumbing kits now available
- Injection molded tank
- Balanced hydraulic flow
- Tension Control??clamp
- 100% factory tested
- Black bulkhead unions
- High Flow manual air relief valve
The world?s most intelligent pumps are a ?no brainer?
A breakthrough in energy-efficiency and service life, theIntelliFlo??VS-3050 Variable Speed Pump?allows programming for four different speeds for different pool, spa or water features applications. By dialing in the minimum speed required for a task, the pump works less and uses less energy. Pump speeds are easily adjusted with the push of an up or down arrow button.? NSF listed
- Typically slashes energy costs up to 30% or more
- Easy to program and operate
- Offers ultra-quiet operation … just 7 ? 10 decibels or half a human whisper
- Operates at the minimum speed required for unmatched longevity
- Compatible with other pool systems, including EasyTouch??and IntelliTouch?
The intelligent pool pump that changed all the rules
IntelliFlo? VF High Performance Pump is the first pump to deliver the exact amount of water needed to perform different tasks. It is adaptable to any pool, spa or water feature application. With its onboard computer, your pool professional simply programs the rate of flow to suit the application. It can be programmed to manage multiple functions. And, it automatically sets itself and adjusts as needed since it is constantly monitoring water flow and electrical current.An Eco SelectTM Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined?often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo? VF High Performance Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by 30% to 90%, generally saving $324 to $1,356 in utility costs annually?more where rates are higher than average.**
**Savings based on comparison pump running between 3.6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15?/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool.
- Dramatically reduces energy consumption by up to 90%, typically saving hundreds each year
- Reduce operating noise by 90%
- Automatically monitors and adjusts to pool conditions to provide the longest service life of any pump in its class
- Links to additional water features and equipment to offer expanded control capabilities
Reliability and versatility for above-ground pools
Self-priming to prevent seal overheating and pump damage. Transparent strainer pot lid with large, comfortable handle permits easy inspection of strainer basket. Power end can be removed easily for service or winterizing without disturbing piping. Easily removed drain plugs permit complete draining of strainer pot and pump chamber.
Sand Filter System with Blow-Molded Tank
Our unique blow-molded process creates a one piece, non-corrosive tank of unequaled strength and durability. This pump and filter system provides excellent performance at an affordable price.
- Six-position 1-1/2 in. multiport valve
- Self-priming Dynamo??pumps in 3/4, 1, and 1-1/2 hp ratings
- Unique process creates a one-piece, non-corrosive tank of superior strength and durability even in the most demanding of applications
- Combination water and sand drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Unionized Pump to Filter connection